A checklist so good you’re going to need to share it with a business friend! Trust us!
Social media is the perfect place to watch your brand story unfold. It’s so much more than just an app to sit and scroll. It’s a place to share valuable information, build meaningful connections, and show off your brand!
On average, people are spending 145 minutes per day on social media. That’s a pretty big number, especially when you think about the value of time. To make sure you’re using social media to the best of your ability, follow along with this helpful checklist!
1. Create a strategy and have an impactful reason for why you’re sharing targeted content.
2. Make sure your images and videos make sense with your branding.
3. Take note of how your content is grabbing the attention of your audience.
4. Are you consistently providing value to your target audience?
5. Always, always, always include a call-to-action with your content!
Having a good, clear social media strategy and outline really does make a difference. Get a head start and click here for 30 FREE captions to start your social media game off strong! We're here to help you crush you social media goals!