Over 50% of consumers want to see MORE video content from businesses they support. You gotta give the people what they want!
If you're new to video marketing or just have absolutely no idea where to get started, first...shoot us an email. We've got you! Second, keep reading because we have 10 ideas you can start working on right now!
1. Introduce yourself and how the business started.
2. Do a Q&A. This can be with your team, about the business, the products/services you offer, etc.
3. Share what you're working on. People love to know what's going on in real time.
4. Tease something new that'll get them excited to follow along!.
5. Share helpful tips.
6. Share a client testimonial.
7. Give a little tour of your workspace.
8. Share what motivates and inspires you.
9. Share about upcoming events and how they can participate.
10. Do something fun that's related to your business. Keeping this fun is always a great way to entertain your audience.
Remember, videos don't have to be long. Even sharing a 30 second clip of introducing who you are and showing your face and personality can make a world of difference for your audience.
The most important part of utilizing video marketing is being authentic and staying on brand. Are you ready to dive in? Tap here and let's work together.
Read more on how you can utilize video marketing within your marketing strategies.